Future RN's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Future RN's

A place for nursing students to share, discuss, cry, vent or cuss.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little about Me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nursebass

A little about Me Empty
PostSubject: A little about Me   A little about Me EmptyJanuary 31st 2015, 11:31 am

My name is Brad and I am currently a Nursing Student in an Associates Degree program. After completing my ADN and obtaining my license to practice as an RN, I plan to work as an RN as I work toward obtaining my BSN. My end goal down the road is to either become a Nurse Practitioner or a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist. If you'd like, you can follow my Nursing Journey on YouTube by typing in 'Nurse Bass'.

I'd love to hear from you all! Very Happy

Nurse Bass
Back to top Go down
jamilyn81

jamilyn81

A little about Me Empty
PostSubject: Welcome!!!!   A little about Me EmptyJanuary 31st 2015, 2:47 pm

Thanks for joining in all the fun over here! lol (Maybe someday there will be more than a few members haha)

Love your YT channel. I've told all my classmates to go Sub!
Back to top Go down
NurseMurse

A little about Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little about Me   A little about Me EmptyJanuary 31st 2015, 4:52 pm

NurseBass!! Glad to see you on here bro! What a good idea right? Btw I ment to message you because I thought it was kind of funny that guy commented on your video calling you handsome! Look's like you got some love from one of your fans! Ha Smile
Back to top Go down
nursebass

A little about Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little about Me   A little about Me EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 1:52 pm

I appreciate that Jami! I'm glad you enjoy my ramblings lol. And thank you for telling your classmates about me :]

NurseMurse!! Great idea indeed! And yea mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, I did NOT know how to respond to that comment from that dude haha. I was just like "why me?" lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A little about Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little about Me   A little about Me Empty

Back to top Go down

A little about Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Future RN's :: So...What's Up? :: Tell Us A Little About Yourself.-
Jump to: