Future RN's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Future RN's

A place for nursing students to share, discuss, cry, vent or cuss.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey guys!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jamilyn81

jamilyn81

Hey guys!! Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys!!   Hey guys!! EmptyJanuary 31st 2015, 2:23 pm

My name is Jami...I'm an Army wife, mother of 4, ICU Unit Clerk and a brand-new nursing student from the great state of Louisiana!!  Smile

When I graduate in 12/2016, I plan to continue working in ICU while slowly making my way towards my BSN.
Back to top Go down
NurseMurse

Hey guys!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Hey guys!! EmptyJanuary 31st 2015, 4:53 pm

Hey Jami!!! <3 Mother of 4? Wow you most be a busy mommy! Smile Looking forward to chatting with ya on here! And sharing cool nursing stuff together!
Back to top Go down
nursebass

Hey guys!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Hey guys!! EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 1:58 pm

An army wife huh? If you haven't, you should check out Rachel P on youtube. She is also a military wife (air force I believe). But I'm sure you two could relate on a lot of things. Best of luck to you ma'am and thank you for beginning this forum! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jamilyn81

jamilyn81

Hey guys!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Hey guys!! EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 3:03 pm

NurseMurse wrote:
Hey Jami!!! <3 Mother of 4? Wow you most be a busy mommy! Smile Looking forward to chatting with ya on here! And sharing cool nursing stuff together!

Raising 4 kids (three stepsons whose mom died when they were little, plus mine and Hubby's daughter together) is the reason it took me 7 years to complete all of my prerequisites.  lol  Now that the kids are older (20, 19, 18 and 10) I can finally focus more on myself and pursue my dreams.  It's a little weird having kids who are in college too.  lol  It makes me feel SO OLD.  I'm only 33 tho.  lol
Back to top Go down
jamilyn81

jamilyn81

Hey guys!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Hey guys!! EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 3:05 pm

nursebass wrote:
An army wife huh? If you haven't, you should check out Rachel P on youtube. She is also a military wife (air force I believe). But I'm sure you two could relate on a lot of things. Best of luck to you ma'am and thank you for beginning this forum! Very Happy

I actually found Rachel first and then you guys through her somehow. lol Love her videos too! Acroballs are now my favorite pens for school AND I went yesterday and bought the Skechers she recommended. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey guys!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Hey guys!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey guys!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Future RN's :: So...What's Up? :: Tell Us A Little About Yourself.-
Jump to: