Future RN's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Future RN's

A place for nursing students to share, discuss, cry, vent or cuss.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is Awesome, I'm Patrick.. Aka NurseMurse

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NurseMurse

This is Awesome, I'm Patrick.. Aka NurseMurse Empty
PostSubject: This is Awesome, I'm Patrick.. Aka NurseMurse   This is Awesome, I'm Patrick.. Aka NurseMurse EmptyJanuary 31st 2015, 4:50 pm

I am so stoked to see this forum pop up! What a great idea! Definitely a need for one, I have high hopes for growth of members on here. Thanks for the invite!

A little bit about me: I'm a first semester nursing student in Fort Collins, CO. I love it so far! I'm 24 years old and single so I have a lot of time to dedicate to things like my studies, hiking, God, guitar, writing, youtube, etc. Not in that particular order though! Obviously! I'm a pretty big christian because of the growth I have seen in myself through finding God when I was about 22 years old. I tend to talk about it a lot when I can because I feel Joy and when I share it it makes me feel good to represent the Father. Besides that I am a pretty humble dood, really laid back, and definitely a real person  with real faults but striving for excellence to my personal best so I can serve God and people in healthcare!
Back to top Go down
jamilyn81

jamilyn81

PostSubject: Re: This is Awesome, I'm Patrick.. Aka NurseMurse   This is Awesome, I'm Patrick.. Aka NurseMurse EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 12:06 pm

Hey!! Glad you came on over and signed up! I was afraid I had wasted perfect study time making this place and then no one would be interested. lol I kept the faith tho...."If you build it, they will come!" haha

Glad I found you on YouTube! I like hearing about what's going on for others in their respective programs. Smile

And speaking of God....I'm attending a hospital based nursing program so it's quite small, very family oriented and we all pray together before tests. I love it!
Back to top Go down
nursebass

PostSubject: Re: This is Awesome, I'm Patrick.. Aka NurseMurse   This is Awesome, I'm Patrick.. Aka NurseMurse EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 1:57 pm

Jami, that group prayer is a very beautiful thing to have.
Matthew 18:20
"For where two or three are gathered in my name, there I am in the midst of them."

Dope 'about me' buddy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is Awesome, I'm Patrick.. Aka NurseMurse   This is Awesome, I'm Patrick.. Aka NurseMurse Empty

Back to top Go down

This is Awesome, I'm Patrick.. Aka NurseMurse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Future RN's :: So...What's Up? :: Tell Us A Little About Yourself.-
Jump to: