Future RN's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Future RN's

A place for nursing students to share, discuss, cry, vent or cuss.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little about me :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiffanie

A little about me :) Empty
PostSubject: A little about me :)   A little about me :) EmptyFebruary 18th 2015, 10:23 pm

This forum is awesome! I love talking with other people who are on the same path as I am. It sounds like ya'll are already in your programs and I am waiting for my acceptance letter in the mail. I guess that means I get to soak up all your wisdom and knowledge before I start. LOL
About Me: I am a 27 year old momma to two adorable little boys (a 4 year old and a 7 month old). I graduated from college with my business degree and worked in the Admissions Office at a college for 7 years. After realizing that a wanted to finish what I started several years before, I made the decision to quite my job, finish my nursing prerequisites, and go to nursing school. I will hopefully be receiving my acceptance (or denial) letter in the mail sometime in the next three weeks. Smile excited to get to know ya'll and follow your journeys
Back to top Go down
jamilyn81

jamilyn81

PostSubject: Re: A little about me :)   A little about me :) EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 9:12 pm

Welcome Tiffanie! I'll say a prayer that your ACCEPTANCE letter comes sooner rather than later! lol I know the wait can be sooo stressful! I submitted my packet on the last day of July and got my letter on Oct. 1st! It was torture!! lol
Back to top Go down
jamilyn81

jamilyn81

PostSubject: Re: A little about me :)   A little about me :) EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 9:15 pm

I forgot to ask...

Once you get accepted, when will you be starting?
Back to top Go down
Tiffanie

PostSubject: Re: A little about me :)   A little about me :) EmptyFebruary 20th 2015, 1:33 pm

Let me tell ya..... It is complete torture! It is a very competitive program and they don't offer many spots. I submitted my application and paperwork last year in June! It definitely stinks waiting this long. If I am accepted I will be started August of this year.
Back to top Go down
nursebass

PostSubject: Re: A little about me :)   A little about me :) EmptyFebruary 22nd 2015, 3:39 am

Tiffanie, that's very brave and awesome of you to quit your job and go back and finish up those pre-requisites. I look forward to hearing from you telling me how you got ACCEPTED! Hands clasped in prayer for you!
Back to top Go down
NurseMurse

PostSubject: Re: A little about me :)   A little about me :) EmptyFebruary 24th 2015, 10:58 am

I look forward to hearing you got accepted too! I have so much respect for the momma's in these programs. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tiffanie

PostSubject: Re: A little about me :)   A little about me :) EmptyFebruary 24th 2015, 2:15 pm

Thanks nursebass and nursemurse!!
Back to top Go down
Tiffanie

PostSubject: Re: A little about me :)   A little about me :) EmptyFebruary 25th 2015, 1:06 pm

Thanks nursebass and nursemurse!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little about me :)   A little about me :) Empty

Back to top Go down

A little about me :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Future RN's :: So...What's Up? :: Tell Us A Little About Yourself.-
Jump to: